Ten Percent Legal Recruitment

Businesses Donating Profits to Charity

This is our updated list of businesses around the world that we are aware of who donate a percentage of their profits to charity. To add your company or business to the list please email cv@ten-percent.co.uk.

GamelyGamely are a family run party games company founded by Hazel Reynolds and based in Brighton. Since Hazel started Gamely back in 2015 they've been giving away 10% of profits to charity each year. To date (May 2023) they have donated over £100,000. Charities Gamely have supported include Play Action International, Sanku - Project Healthy Children, Evidence Action and Living Goods. Several of the charities they support are recommended by Peter Singer's organisation The Life You Can Save.
Innocent DrinksInnocent Drinks donate 10% of their annual profits to charity.
white stuffWhite Stuff donate at least 1% of annual profits to charity.
babylogo1Beaming Baby donate 10% of their profits to charity. Based in Totnes in Devon.
compass culturaCompass Cultura is an online magazine promoting paid journalism. They donate 50% of their profits to charity.
chobaniChobani donate 10% of their profits to charity.
newmansownPaul Newman's food company donates 100% of profits to charity and has done so since 1982.
primulaPrimula Cheese is owned by the Kavli Trust which solely exists to distribute profits made to charity.
1percentThe One Percent Campaign is an Irish effort linked to the Irish Philanthropy Organisation. The aim is to get everyone in Ireland to donate 1% of their time or their money to a specific charity.
jomaticonllp_logoThe Jomati Foundation is primarily funded by Jomati Consultants LLP which has undertaken to donate 5% of its fee income to The Jomati Foundation each year. It is a relatively small charity focussing primarily on legal education and access to justice projects. They provide direct bursaries to law students and a range of charities and other organisations involved in legal education. We also fund a range of charities focussing on access to justice issues.
See Your City Walking ToursSee Your City is a Walking Tours company in York, London and Edinburgh. It donates 10% profits to the Cystic Fibrosis Trust.
KarmagawaKarmagawa is an clothing company founded that donates a 80% of its profits to charity. And the other 20% is used for funding its operations and influencer trips that raise awareness of their efforts to help charities that build schools, saving animals from poaching and creating documentaries such as 50 Minutes to Save the World to raise public awareness about important global issues.
SalesforceSalesforce a cloud computing pioneer has a 1-1-1 philanthropic model which donates 1% of revenue, 1% of product and 1% of employees’ time to the community.